Creation of a site for a theatre company. I decided to do a simple Drupal install as the base, as this allowed for the client to be able to update information themselves going forward. Additionally, a level of IA was prepared that enables the client to add additional shows/cast members themselves without a code change or coming back to the Consultancy. The idea was to provide a single package that required limited information from myself.
Originally, it was scoped to be a responsive design using the Drupal Omega Theme, but the CSS coding overhead proved to be too much to deliver to the timescales. As such, I turned to an existing Drupal Templace (Andromeda) which was then customized to meet the clients needs.
It's an interesting thing working with a Theatre company, they are much more visual than other companies, and very much focused on the imagery selling the page, rather than traditional content.
The project only really required two meetings with the client, one to agree on ideas and general look and feel, and one to review the work in progress and take feedback.
Finally, a facebook page and twitter feed were created as part of this project.